- let’s pretend noone is lost: last month’s mix, january 2015;
- though the best man won’t hang out with the girl band;
- live review: collapsible mountains, forest cafe, edinburgh;
- “don’t worry, we’re not going to make a happy album after this”: bams 2014;
- album review: meghan trainor – title;
- “i just wanted to eat my own face”: the rally & broad interview;
- last year’s looks: crown and glory’s off-the-hook hair things;
- album review: sleater-kinney, “no cities to love”;
- “i made people uncomfortable enough not to talk”: the kathryn joseph interview;
- on the box: what i’m watching in january;
We were given a fairly decent scratching post when we picked up the kits, but since the pair of them are wee terrors it’s been looking worse for wear for a while. So this payday, I treated them to this amazing multi-level activity centre from Pets At Home: with its scratching posts, observation platform, dangling toys and hidden mouse it would have been worth the money even if the site hadn’t been offering a sneaky 20% off that day.
I think she liked it.
1 Comment on 13.52.04 – cat tree! cat tree!;
© Lisa-Marie Ferla, 2005-2015