- last year’s jams: you can’t see me;
- last year’s looks: pj pan;
- out and about: drop down and drop in with refashion glasgow;
- tv review: glasgow girls, bbc three;
- last year’s jams: is what it is;
- last year’s jams: don’t wanna lose;
- out and about: tea on the green with john lewis;
- new music mondays: the honeyblood edition;
- blogging challenge: packing for your partner with travelsupermarket;
- in love with creation: the stacy clark interview;
We were given a fairly decent scratching post when we picked up the kits, but since the pair of them are wee terrors it’s been looking worse for wear for a while. So this payday, I treated them to this amazing multi-level activity centre from Pets At Home: with its scratching posts, observation platform, dangling toys and hidden mouse it would have been worth the money even if the site hadn’t been offering a sneaky 20% off that day.
I think she liked it.
1 Comment on 13.52.04 – cat tree! cat tree!;
© Lisa-Marie Ferla, 2005-2014