- out and about: joules in glasgow;
- #currysinthekitchen: the great glasgow blogger bake off;
- last year’s jams: bury our friends;
- new music mondays: the slipknot edition (yes, really);
- out and about: let’s fill this town with artists;
- last year’s jams: waterfall;
- new music mondays: the ex hex edition;
- out and about goes east: the pleasance sessions;
- tv review: the great british bake off 2014 final, bbc one;
- product review: supermilk by hotel chocolat;
We were given a fairly decent scratching post when we picked up the kits, but since the pair of them are wee terrors it’s been looking worse for wear for a while. So this payday, I treated them to this amazing multi-level activity centre from Pets At Home: with its scratching posts, observation platform, dangling toys and hidden mouse it would have been worth the money even if the site hadn’t been offering a sneaky 20% off that day.
I think she liked it.
1 Comment on 13.52.04 – cat tree! cat tree!;
© Lisa-Marie Ferla, 2005-2014