- the silver linings pixlet: morning has broken me;
- last year’s looks: tatty devine’s spring/summer 2015 collection;
- new music monthly: march 2015;
- never ever leave without leaving a piece of youth: last month’s mix, february 2015;
- back in the habit: the grace vonderkuhn interview;
- #100cakes: a retrospective;
- album review: charli xcx – sucker;
- sometimes the things you need are right back where you started from: tv’s grown-up love stories;
- home is where the cats are;
- album review: esmé patterson – woman to woman;
We were given a fairly decent scratching post when we picked up the kits, but since the pair of them are wee terrors it’s been looking worse for wear for a while. So this payday, I treated them to this amazing multi-level activity centre from Pets At Home: with its scratching posts, observation platform, dangling toys and hidden mouse it would have been worth the money even if the site hadn’t been offering a sneaky 20% off that day.
I think she liked it.
1 Comment on 13.52.04 – cat tree! cat tree!;
© Lisa-Marie Ferla, 2005-2015