- last year’s jams: wolves;
- quietly rebellious: the deadline shakes interview;
- last year’s jams: jane;
- new music mondays: the catfish and the bottlemen edition;
- last year’s looks: coats for autumn;
- tv review: in the club, series finale, bbc one;
- last year’s looks: flutter by peter ting;
- almost a girl band: the skinny dipper interview;
- new music, er, tuesdays: the ryan adams edition;
- last year’s (exclusive!) jams: the watchers;
We were given a fairly decent scratching post when we picked up the kits, but since the pair of them are wee terrors it’s been looking worse for wear for a while. So this payday, I treated them to this amazing multi-level activity centre from Pets At Home: with its scratching posts, observation platform, dangling toys and hidden mouse it would have been worth the money even if the site hadn’t been offering a sneaky 20% off that day.
I think she liked it.
1 Comment on 13.52.04 – cat tree! cat tree!;
© Lisa-Marie Ferla, 2005-2014