- i don’t have the heart to match the one pricked in your finger: last year’s festive fifty, 2014;
- merry christmas to the drunks, merry christmas to the lovers;
- last year’s jams: tanya tagaq – “caribou”;
- merry christmas from scotland (lulled with a stiff drink);
- last year’s jams: jesse malin – “addicted”;
- out and about: penny black;
- all i want for christmas is … stuff;
- the silver linings pixlet: a sense of wonder (only slightly used);
- out and about: arts collective 2|1|4|1’s annual members’ show;
- the silver linings pixlet: house full of empty rooms;
We were given a fairly decent scratching post when we picked up the kits, but since the pair of them are wee terrors it’s been looking worse for wear for a while. So this payday, I treated them to this amazing multi-level activity centre from Pets At Home: with its scratching posts, observation platform, dangling toys and hidden mouse it would have been worth the money even if the site hadn’t been offering a sneaky 20% off that day.
I think she liked it.
1 Comment on 13.52.04 – cat tree! cat tree!;
© Lisa-Marie Ferla, 2005-2014