- i don’t have the heart to match the one pricked in your finger: last year’s festive fifty, 2014;
- merry christmas to the drunks, merry christmas to the lovers;
- last year’s jams: tanya tagaq – “caribou”;
- merry christmas from scotland (lulled with a stiff drink);
- last year’s jams: jesse malin – “addicted”;
- out and about: penny black;
- all i want for christmas is … stuff;
- the silver linings pixlet: a sense of wonder (only slightly used);
- out and about: arts collective 2|1|4|1’s annual members’ show;
- the silver linings pixlet: house full of empty rooms;
Because the last thing I have time for is an additional 50,000 words, but even I can commit to a prompt a day.
Tell us about your favourite pet.
You’re kidding, right?
You try choosing.
© Lisa-Marie Ferla, 2005-2014