- out and about: the renegade folk punk band turns five;
- “i didn’t even think i’d make it past the ’90s”: the ginger wildheart interview;
- last year’s jams: vessel;
- staying in (for christmas?): cocktail parties at home with social and cocktail;
- out and about: joules in glasgow;
- #currysinthekitchen: the great glasgow blogger bake off;
- last year’s jams: bury our friends;
- new music mondays: the slipknot edition (yes, really);
- out and about: let’s fill this town with artists;
- last year’s jams: waterfall;
Because the last thing I have time for is an additional 50,000 words, but even I can commit to a prompt a day.
Tell us about your favourite pet.
You’re kidding, right?
You try choosing.
© Lisa-Marie Ferla, 2005-2014