- “i just wanted to eat my own face”: the rally & broad interview;
- last year’s looks: crown and glory’s off-the-hook hair things;
- album review: sleater-kinney, “no cities to love”;
- “i made people uncomfortable enough not to talk”: the kathryn joseph interview;
- on the box: what i’m watching in january;
- last year’s looks: from crazy cat lady to crazy bag lady;
- the silver linings pixlet: so this is the new year;
- new music monthly: january 2015;
- all the pain you’ve been through will be the making of you: last year’s mix, 2014;
- New EU VAT laws: a guide for UK-based independent musicians;
Because the last thing I have time for is an additional 50,000 words, but even I can commit to a prompt a day.
Tell us about your favourite pet.
You’re kidding, right?
You try choosing.
© Lisa-Marie Ferla, 2005-2015